Printing Procedures for Students
Printing is available on all floors of Alden Library.
- Each computer workstation is configured to print to a default printer.
- Look at the tag on the upper right hand corner of the monitor to help you quickly see which “color” printer this workstation has as a default (i.e Blue,Red,Green,White,Yellow,Purple).
- Printing a document or image in color? Color printers are conveniently located on the 2nd and 4th floors of Alden Library.
- For ALL printing, choose the appropriate paper size before releasing the job.
- To release your print job, minimize your open windows and open the My Print Job icon on the desktop. Your Ohio ID and password are required to release your print jobs.
- Print charges appear on your student bills.
- To view your print history inclusive through midnight the previous day, go to: pcounterstats.ohio.edu.
The following formats are all available via student printing:
- 3¢ per sheet for 8½ x 11 black-and-white
- 5¢ per sheet for 8½ x 11 black-and-white duplex (prints on both sides)
- 6¢ per sheet for 11 x 17 black-and-white
- 50¢ per sheet for 8½ x 11 color duplex
- 25¢ per sheet for 8½ x 11 color
- 50¢ per sheet for 11 x 17 color
Note: A print charge is not incurred until the job successfully prints.