Off Campus Access
Having trouble accessing our resources from off-campus?
Try these suggestions.
Current OU faculty, staff, emeriti, student? You have access to all resources
- Are you starting from the Library Homepage? In general, only current OU students and employees can access databases, e-journals, etc. from off-campus and you must start with the homepage.
- Yes, I am using the Library Homepage
- Are you using your OHIO ID and PASSWORD to login?
- You can also check out the sample login screens page. We have provided screenshots of what the login screens should look like when you are accessing databases.
- If you are a Zane State Student, use ZS in front of your numbers.
- If you are still having difficulty with off-campus access, please contact library staff
Alumni, community member, Friends of the Libraries? You have access to some of our resources.
- Who is eligible for borrowing and what does that include. In general, only current OU students and employees can access databases, e-journals, etc. from off-campus and you must start with the homepage.
- Other Options for Electronic Access to databases and other material
Visit our How Do I page for more information. The list below provides some helpful pages when having off-campus issues.